Value must be between 1 and 2147483647

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jphila20

Retired LE. Honor our Fallen.
Premium Subscriber
I saw a forum that covered this at one time and now can't find it. Widows 10 and Ez Scan 3.26. I get this error message, see picture,

Programming issue.png

and then Ez Scan locks up. I remember something about hard reboots and stuff and thought I had this fixed. It came back. I have a built in card reader that reads with no issues. Works fine on my Windows Vista computer. I have shut down some of the background apps. Can someone send me the link or a fix?

Thanks!

Jphila20

Retired LE. Honor our Fallen.
Premium Subscriber
Here's how I fixed it. Pulled a second SD card that I had backed up to a month ago. Deleted all audio and reloaded it to EZ Scan on my PC. Completely reformatted the problem card and re-installed my programming. No more error.

N0JVY

Premium Subscriber
I received the same error message yesterday on my Whistler TRX-2, just changed SD cards and was back in business.

tmfok7

I've had that problem with the SanDisk SD card I use with my WS1095. It usually gives me that error message when I go to Optimize the card. I just do a "Ctrl, Alt, Delete" and in Task Manager, I stop the EZ Scan program, go thru the disk removal process and remove the SD card from the card slot on my laptop. Then I reincert the SD and when it recognizes it, then it wants to Scan the disk for errors. I check both boxes and let it run thru the scan then reload the data to the card and all is well.

Status
Not open for further replies.