VBPD Beat Dispatch open time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CurtisPayne145

Premium Subscriber
Hey ladies and gentlemen, I’m listening to VBPD rn and I’m inquiring about the time that Dispatch opens Channel 6 for the Oceanfront units? If anyone can help me I’d appreciate it greatly thanks!

CurtisPayne145

Premium Subscriber
Hey Guys i have one more question, does VBPD utilize that "Priority Beeping Tone" when they have the Channel held or no? i've been wondering for awhile now, i'd appreciate any input

LeSueurC

IBEW Local 50
Premium Subscriber
Hey Guys i have one more question, does VBPD utilize that "Priority Beeping Tone" when they have the Channel held or no? i've been wondering for awhile now, i'd appreciate any input
I think they do it right before they hold the channel. So they’ll do the tone, then announce the channel is being held for whatever

CurtisPayne145

Premium Subscriber
i knew that part but i meant like ok if you ever listened to VSP Richmond 1 and Dispatch has the Channel in Emergency Mode the dispatcher will announce "Richmond to all Area # units, Rich 1 is held for so and so and then a tone is heard beeping even when the trooper isn't talking, i was wondering if VBPD does that same thing?

Webodisk

Silent key.
Premium Subscriber
You were only hear the tone if somebody pushes the emergency button on the radio, And it only lasts until they reset the radio

Status
Not open for further replies.