vBulletin Post Report bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DaveNF2G

Any time I report a post, even if it is the first one for the day, I get a message from vBulletin to wait 8 more seconds to report because my 15 seconds isn't up yet.

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
Premium Subscriber
Ah, this explains why we are getting hammered with multiple reports for the same threads:D

Thanks Dave

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
That and it's been displaying a blank page once the report is submitted, not returning to the thread as it should. Which probably leads people to resubmit it, thinking it never actually went through.

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
That and it's been displaying a blank page once the report is submitted, not returning to the thread as it should. Which probably leads people to resubmit it, thinking it never actually went through.
Yeah, I just duplicated this. It is making it through though.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Those blank pages/failed redirects are usually caused by a problem with SEO. I'm sure Lindsay will figure it out.

D

DaveNF2G

Thanks, Lindsay.

For the record, I never tried to resubmit any of the errored attempts.

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
And the problem is back.

Folks, if you report a post and you get a white screen afterward please do not resubmit it.

burner50

The Third Variable
Database Admin
And the problem is back.

Folks, if you report a post and you get a white screen afterward please do not resubmit it.

PLEASE...

We get an E-Mail for each reported post.

My phone (and wife) will thank you! :lol:

OCO

I think you've moved the bug :) I've had 3 posts today (just regular forum posts) that resulted in a white screen and no response.. I've opened another window to verify that the post actually went (They all did). I've also noticed several double posts in forum threads recently... Happy Holidays!

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
I'm not sure if it's related, but I've also noticed that when editing some Wiki pages, you also get redirected to a blank page after saving the edit. The changes take, but no redirect back to the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.