Vbulletin v3.7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Good news folks, Vbulletin 3.7.0 (the software that runs these forums) was released this week.... after lots of testing.

I plan on upgrading us very soon to this latest version - it is a significant priority on the site release priority. I'm working on the tight integration of this latest version into the overall RR platform, and testing is occurring.

There are a TON of new features and functionality for the forums that will be coming, however one of the most important will be significant additions to collaboration and socialization functions (read: myspace/facebook type functionality).

Get ready to see some great improvements to the forums!

Highpockets

blantonl said:
Good news folks, Vbulletin 3.7.0 (the software that runs these forums) was released this week.... after lots of testing.

I plan on upgrading us very soon to this latest version - it is a significant priority on the site release priority. I'm working on the tight integration of this latest version into the overall RR platform, and testing is occurring.

There are a TON of new features and functionality for the forums that will be coming, however one of the most important will be significant additions to collaboration and socialization functions (read: myspace/facebook type functionality).

Get ready to see some great improvements to the forums!

Thank you for this site, at my age I enjoy all you offer here, without it, I guess I'd be out in the yard pulling weeds. :D

bezking

blantonl said:
read: myspace/facebook type functionality).

niiiiiiiiiiice...... Can't wait... Hopefully the sex offenders will stay out... :lol: (Kidding)

PS Lindsay... it's written vBulletin, not Vbulletin... :D

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
Premium Subscriber
Lindsay,
I have seen some of the new features, looks pretty cool.
Lindsay, you never stop!
Take care

bahlk

Another forum I'm a member of has just update to 3.7.0 yesterday. There are some nice additions to the forums

KC1UA

Scan New England Janitor/Maintenance
Database Admin
I just upgraded my forums to 3.7.0 today as well. As always the vBulletin updates run smoothly. I am starting to learn about the socialization group and photo album features. There is indeed quite a bit of new stuff to learn. My upgrades are done primarily for security reasons and I try to run them as soon as I can after they're released. Their jump from 3.6.X to 3.7.0 is a quantum leap for features though, very impressive thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.