Ventura County frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
I'm new to the hobby of keeping up with what's going on around my county and city, so I was just curious if anyone knew of any good frequencies to listen to whether it was fire, police, ems, trains, and air ops. Please let me know, thank you

LZJSR

Premium Subscriber
Ventura County, California (CA) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

The link is to the Ventura County database... everything is right there and is up to date. Don't forget
Los Padres National Forest, California State Parks, and Santa Monica Mountain National Recreation Area too. 129.95 is the VCSD aviation unit's "company" frequency. Lockwood Deputies on VCSO "Station 11" is interesting for backcounty (north county) incidents. CHP Ventura is always good listening too.

SCPD

QRT
What is vc highway patrol frequency or chp's general frequency? I'm looking for east/south incidents

uman18

42.4000 Is CHP Ventura/ Moorpark. good listening, Don't forget Oxnard PD, West and East Valley SO. County Fire and Oxnard Fire. Ventura PD, Santa Paula PD get stuff from time to time. Simi PD is good but the patrol units go encrypted while some don't. Port Hueneme PD is P25 on VHF and they get pretty busy on the weekends.

Status
Not open for further replies.