Vermillion Co Tones

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlewsader

Does anyone happen to have the 2-tone frequencies for Vermillion County fire pagers (Perrysville, Cayuga, Black Diamond, etc)?

west-pac

Does anyone happen to have the 2-tone frequencies for Vermillion County fire pagers (Perrysville, Cayuga, Black Diamond, etc)?
If you're able, use your phone to take a video of your scanner during their daily test (if they have one), email that phone video to yourself so you can play it on a computer. Search the app store on your phone for a musical instrument tone/tuner app. Play your video on your computer loud enough so the tuner app on your phone can hear it. The phone app will decode the pager tones into Hz, which is what you're looking for.

You can also do that set up on 2 phones, or 2 tablets, or one of each; so that one device has the video and audio of the test page from the scanner, and the other device has the tuner app that can listen to the video from the first device.

jlewsader

I did not think of that. I will have to get set up to try it. The scanner I have has a record function so I can just set that up on that channel & then play back later using my phone with that app. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.