Vernon County going digital

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBoz

It seems as though Vernon County law enforcement will be switching to digital around the first of the year, our local EMS switched to Nexedge a while back, but I believe the law enforcement will be DMR. Cedar County EMS recently switched to DMR, and Bourbon county law is transitioning to DMR and Barton county has DMR capability.

KA5YTH

I can confirm Cedar and Polk County EMS are now MotoTRBO DMR. Bolivar Fire, Police, and Public Works are pretty close to switching to MotoTRBO as well.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

BigC801

I can confirm Cedar and Polk County EMS are now MotoTRBO DMR. Bolivar Fire, Police, and Public Works are pretty close to switching to MotoTRBO as well.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I didn't know that at all, thanks, I will have to up date my scanner for next time I'm down that way.

Are the Frequency's still the same?

PVPD730

Premium Subscriber
Since we're on the topic of SW Missouri counties, Stone County might be worth keeping an eye on. Heard from a law enforcement contact down there that they may be going DMR in the not so distant future.

wbloss

Human
Database Admin
Even little Granby City in Newton Co has the DMR buzz!
I just submitted to database Slot 1 Color Code 8, TG 400 DMR instead of 118.1pl analog on 155.565.
So glad to have a TRX-2!

Wally

Status
Not open for further replies.