Vernon Parish public safety broadcastify feed

scanphreak

I'm kind of hoping the feed provider will read this here since they're anonymous or someone who knows who them will show this post.

I am now routinely traveling to Fort Polk for work and I've been listening to this feed
Natchitoches Parish, Sabine Parish, and Vernon Parish Public Safety Live Audio Feed on my way through the state so I can listen to Leesville PD and Vernon SO, and was wondering if the provider would consider enabling text-tagging so that when monitoring the feed everyone can know who they're actually listening to?

SurgePGH

Premium Subscriber
I'm kind of hoping the feed provider will read this here since they're anonymous or someone who knows who them will show this post.

I am now routinely traveling to Fort Polk for work and I've been listening to this feed
Natchitoches Parish, Sabine Parish, and Vernon Parish Public Safety Live Audio Feed on my way through the state so I can listen to Leesville PD and Vernon SO, and was wondering if the provider would consider enabling text-tagging so that when monitoring the feed everyone can know who they're actually listening to?
It really depends on the equipment that they are using. For my feeds I am using Motorola XTL-2500 radios and there is no way to get the alpha tags into the software that I am using. It's not as simple as enabling a check box.

scanphreak

It really depends on the equipment that they are using. For my feeds I am using Motorola XTL-2500 radios and there is no way to get the alpha tags into the software that I am using. It's not as simple as enabling a check box.
Well that's true. Just assuming they're using a trunk-tracking scanner like a BCD436 or SDS200. Hopefully the owner will come in here and give some insight.

SurgePGH

Premium Subscriber
Well that's true. Just assuming they're using a trunk-tracking scanner like a BCD436 or SDS200. Hopefully the owner will come in here and give some insight.
If you click the "Report a Problem" button you can send a message direct to the feed provider.