DSDPlus Version 2.197 not showing DMR aliases in Event window

Status
Not open for further replies.

W4KRR

Premium Subscriber
I have the DMR-MARC database in the DSDPlus.radios file. This showed the user's callsign, name, and location in the DSD+ Event log in Fastlane version 2.186. It was working as intended. However, since upgrading to Fastlane 2.197, it no longer shows anything other than the radio ID. The additional information is still located in the DSDPlus.radios file, it just doesn't show up in the DSD+ Event Log window when that user is talking. What happened?

W4KRR

Premium Subscriber
Does the network ID in the radios file match the network ID displayed in the event window while monitoring ham DMR?

I think you're onto something.

The network ID for the ham aliases in the DSDPlus.radios file is "0". On the Event window it shows as "Site: 2-2".

I will guess that this is because I set up and am using "DSDPlus.siteloader" to load the frequencies to monitor. And I have those frequencies numbered as 2,1; 2,2; 2,3, etc.

So I would assume I either have to change all of these to "0" in either the *.radios file or the *.siteloader file.

slicerwizard

Yep, take the DMR IDs CSV file and do a search/replace all "DMR, 0," with "DMR, 2,", then copy it to the radios file. Keep using NID 2 for all of your ham DMR repeaters.

n9mfk

Hi,
if site loader entry is Conv, 1, 5, "462.500 DMR" do 0 become 5?
thank n9mfk Beau

n9mfk

ok i was thinking 5 as
Conv, 1, 3, "443.900 D-Star"
Conv, 1, 4, "442.200 Fusion"

so with DRM would i have the change others?
thanks beau

S

simpilo

For some reason HAM DMARC DMR shows 2-2 for me as well. maybe the entirety of North America is site 2-2 who knows. @slicerwizard directions helped me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.