ARC536: Version 2.2 Build 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

garys

Premium Subscriber
I just downloaded and installed the latest build, but I can't see what's new or changed. Does anyone know?

Thanks.

u2brent

OAMPT
Is it just me? Or is the signal meter on build 7 non-functioning on the BCD VC display? :unsure:
Rolling back.. :(
had to go back to arc536pro_201_build8

Last edited:

ZL1UOJ

Will the ARC536 basic version get updated for the new 3 filter options - wide normal, wide invert & wide auto.
Thanks.

Ravenfalls

Premium Subscriber
Will the ARC536 basic version get updated for the new 3 filter options - wide normal, wide invert & wide auto.
Thanks.

Testing filters & Invert works best 700Mhz +.

Low noise Wide Invert good.
High noise Invert decodes best.

VHF & UHF back testing Normal.. Go back use Butel without loosing our manual input of wide setting.

Any way to allow a registry entry so uninstall / installs do not require a re entry of the 2 keys..
Love the ARC line of software...Drives me buggy though.
Thats my Saturday Morn Gripe....

AA6IO

Premium Subscriber
I tried using the new VC for SDS scanners yesterday with my 200 and keeps crashing on Windows 7 after few minutes. Repeatedly happened 4 times. Unable to use for logging. Never had this problem with Butel VC for any scanner previously. Previous version VC worked fine with SDS200. Anyone else seeing this problem. Please advise.

glenknyc

Starting with Version 6, I have noticed a logging issue which seems to occur with AM transmissions, where data is not formatted correctly into the proper column.

1553446837886.png

IdleMonitor

Premium Subscriber
Why in the last 2 versions that whenever you read a file from the scanner into the software that it automatically opens up every single system/site. They used to be all closed but now it opens every single item up. I had posted this issue in another thread but it was the wrong thread and I only got around to posting about it here.

I just got around to updating to the latest version and noticed that this was still present. This didn't happen in a few earlier versions.

Much more presentable when it doesn't open everything up and it's all in collapsed mode instead. Can we get a fix on this in another update please?

Status
Not open for further replies.