Vertex VX-150

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdoggg

Hello I have a few ?s about the Vertex VX-150.

When I im scanning in the MR, when the radio stops on a channel it makes a beep sound. Dose anyone know how to turn that off?

2ndly Is there anyway that I can set my channel 1 in my MR as a PRI where I can scan about 7 channels at a time and it jump back to channel 1 when theres traffic on it?

3rdly Is there anyway you can lock out the TX and the Keypad and still do a MR scan?

Thanks

N8IAA

Hello I have a few ?s about the Vertex VX-150.

When I im scanning in the MR, when the radio stops on a channel it makes a beep sound. Dose anyone know how to turn that off?

2ndly Is there anyway that I can set my channel 1 in my MR as a PRI where I can scan about 7 channels at a time and it jump back to channel 1 when theres traffic on it?

3rdly Is there anyway you can lock out the TX and the Keypad and still do a MR scan?

Thanks
Don't know how to disable, but, that is the scan beep. And as Stateboy stated: read the manual.
Larry

SCPD

QRT
Hit (F) key and 0 and it will enter the menu. Use the knob to go through the menu, look for scan beep and edge beep and turn them off! while in menu mode look for (lock) I believe if you select p and k you will still be able to scan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.