very small listening post

Status
Not open for further replies.

randyf

still trying to figure this all out
god !!! i tried but nothing shows up its my first crack at this so bare with me !! i will figure it out , i should spend more time on the computer if i could pry it away from the kids ha ha ha !!

randyf

still trying to figure this all out
never found the lost one , i was going for a walk to take photos of the flooding we are having , with the roar of the water i did not hear if the scanner clipped on proper or not , i know i should of checked , several teens were passing me in this park on the way in they all had open beers , so i figure they found it after they passed by i did find the batterys out of it yesterday on the roadway just out side the park area i hate to think they can now listen to the local police as they did not look like fine upstanding citizens that bothers me the most i hope they mess up the programing in someway , i did get another one yesterday so i am back into it again i sure missed it for a few days

N1BHH

Scroll down below the reply window you post in and find the Manage Attachments. You can put whatever attachments in that way, just upload from your computer and when it's found it just submit the reply and you're all set. There is a sticky for posting shots up at the top of the topic.

Now is the time to lay down the law, your computer is yours, the kids have to earn their computer usage.

Last edited:

xpawel15x

randyf said:
did it work

No..

Create an account at PhotoBucket . Then upload your picture on that website into your album, copy the html code and paste it here and submit! Much easier than having to resize it and stuff. Good Luck. Hoping to see your shack soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.