Veteran's Affairs Police Dept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhiatt1

Does any one know the frequency for the Veteran's Affairs Police Dept. for the Marion IN. location? I've Been searching but i'm unable to find it.

Barney6

Premium Subscriber
In the RRDB. Indiana home page>Indiana Areawide frequencies>U.S. Federal Government>bottom of that page>U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs. Hope this helps, Chuck. Oops, a little late. Lol.

Airboss

Silent Key
Does any one know the frequency for the Veteran's Affairs Police Dept. for the Marion IN. location? I've Been searching but i'm unable to find it.

For VA Hospital look for repeater outputs on 165.425 for Security, 166.0125 for Maintenance and 167.8625 for Paging services

Marion National Cemetery Ops repeater out can be found on 168.3625.

73 and good hunting

Chief Larry

scotttish

VA Police Washington County, AR (Fayetteville, AR)

I am not able to locate any specific frequency information on the VA Police in Fayetteville, AR. There is nothing reliable that I can find anywhere. Does anyone have information? Tried one of the links mentioned above to no avail. Thanks!

ecps92

I would suggest spending sometime (weeks) in SEARCH within the 406-420 Mhz Band, see what you find. IF nothing, then check the 162-174 Mhz Band.

Report back what you find
I am not able to locate any specific frequency information on the VA Police in Fayetteville, AR. There is nothing reliable that I can find anywhere. Does anyone have information? Tried one of the links mentioned above to no avail. Thanks!

dave3825

Premium Subscriber

They might not have their own frequency or might be in a transition stage. Here on Long Island, they just had a tg added on the County's trunked system. So in addition to
ecps92's suggestion of searching the common bands, check the local trunked systems and the statewide system. They both have tg's for federal agencies. I took a quick look and did not see vet affairs, but that does not mean there not there..

Not sure how or what you use to scan, but if you can download the county system and the statewide system, lock out all tg's and set them for id search. That should display any new tg's that are not listed here in the database. The information is the db is only as up to date by what members find and share.

Good luck man..

scotttish

VAPD

I was crossing my fingers in hopes that someone, possibly a local would have their frequencies. I live far enough away that I could easily miss their transmissions but would love to have them in my TRX-1 for when I go there for Dr. appts. Thanks guys.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
The VAMC (Richard L. Roudebush VA Medical Center) here in INDY is UHF P25, both for Maintenance and PD, and they have an TG on the SAFE-T P25. That is the only listing we have for VAPD currently in IN. If you find them on either UHF or VHF High (most likely P25 also) please submit it. Or you could find that Marion VA uses Contract Security which a lot of VA facilities do. In which case you need to look in the business areas, and quite possibly on an SMR.

Status
Not open for further replies.