SDS100/SDS200: VHF Conventional NXDN Missed Transmissions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScanFanEd

Premium Subscriber
Jut curious if anyone else has run into this. I paid for the NXDN upgrade on a SDS100 and have programmed in a NXDN VHF Conventional frequency of a local EMS company. The signal is strong, however there are definitely a lot of missed transmissions - possibly even 25% or so. Just curious if anyone else has run into this with NXDN on conventional VHF?

Thanks!

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
Jut curious if anyone else has run into this. I paid for the NXDN upgrade on a SDS100 and have programmed in a NXDN VHF Conventional frequency of a local EMS company. The signal is strong, however there are definitely a lot of missed transmissions - possibly even 25% or so. Just curious if anyone else has run into this with NXDN on conventional VHF?

Thanks!

Same issue with a NXDN OFT system on UHF. I recommend programming as conventional. This has been an issue since the x36hp series and I submitted debug files for review. Never has been corrected.

Randyk4661

Premium Subscriber
There is a local TV station out here that uses a trunked NXDN although it is much easier to listen to them as a conventional system (not OFT), they can be Ran 1, Ran 3 or Ran 5 every time they key the radio, possibly for what you are listening to?
Who are you trying to listen to, so we can look them up in the database?
Randy

ScanFanEd

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the responses! It is AMR in Riverside County, CA, It is just a single channel VHF. I am hearing them, it is just that I can detect a lot of missed transmissions. Appreciate any thoughts!

155.35500 WPAH612 BM32 RANAMR MedNet-3Dispatch Southwest County and Hemet NXDN EMS Dispatch

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the responses! It is AMR in Riverside County, CA, It is just a single channel VHF. I am hearing them, it is just that I can detect a lot of missed transmissions. Appreciate any thoughts!

155.35500 WPAH612BM32 RANAMR MedNet-3Dispatch Southwest County and HemetNXDNEMS Dispatch

Filter settings, IFX are the first things I would try.

Status
Not open for further replies.