Video - BCD436HP monitoring my local P25 Phase I Simulcast System

Status
Not open for further replies.

racin06

I've posted a couple of past videos of my 436 monitoring my local P25 Phase I Simulcast System; however, it's been a while and I thought I would post another video. This video is 20 minutes of uninterrupted monitoring of the Indianapolis Metro Police and Fire/EMS on the Indianapolis Department of Public Safety P25 Phase I Simulcast System. Antenna used is the Radio Shack portable rubber 800Mhz. Also, several of the transmissions are via Automated Voice Alerting (AVA) on the Computer-Aided Dispatch (CAD) system used by the Indianapolis Fire Department/EMS. This may be of interest to those of you who may not be familiar with CAD/AVA. I'm still extremely satisfied with my 436.

https://vimeo.com/92891416

infohou

I've posted a couple of past videos of my 436 monitoring my local P25 Phase I Simulcast System; however, it's been a while and I thought I would post another video. This video is 20 minutes of uninterrupted monitoring of the Indianapolis Metro Police and Fire/EMS on the Indianapolis Department of Public Safety P25 Phase I Simulcast System. Antenna used is the Radio Shack portable rubber 800Mhz. Also, several of the transmissions are via Automated Voice Alerting (AVA) on the Computer-Aided Dispatch (CAD) system used by the Indianapolis Fire Department/EMS. This may be of interest to those of you who may not be familiar with CAD/AVA. I'm still extremely satisfied with my 436.

https://vimeo.com/92891416

The robot sounds much better than our Houston Fire Dept. Yours sounds a bit like Majel Barrett who provided the computer voices in the Star Trek series.

When I am able to buy one (they are out of stock) I hope my 436 picks up our area P25 stuff as well as yours does for your area.

Thanks,
Robert A. Ober

Status
Not open for further replies.