view freescan files on my Android ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

scruggsy

Premium Subscriber
is this even possible?
I have my file system set on freescan, and there are a lot of frequencies, I don't listen to all of them all of the time, and it is not possible to remember which quick key opens what for all of them, if I print it out it will be 10 pages for the quick key and detailed summary, 45 if I add the detailed system info! so if I'm out in an area I would like to monitor the only way to do this is have these printed and handy
now what I would like to do, is somehow be able to open and view these files on my android phone!
or if you know of a better way to view or know what's what while on the go, I'm listening!

mrwilson706

Premium Subscriber
I'm using FreeScan version 2.10
File>Export CSV. All Systems
Email it to yourself and open on your phone with Quick office or whatever .csv viewer you have installed.

mrwilson706

Premium Subscriber
...it is not possible to remember which quick key opens what for all of them

Also, this helps as well. I incorporate the quick key into the conventional system name.
ex.
01- SRS
02-Augusta National
etc..

For TRS I name them whatever and incorporate the quick key into the site name.
ex.
Local 800
03-Augusta
04-North Augusta
05-Aiken
etc.

cpuerror

There is actually built in utility to print out a cheat sheet for QKs. Just select FIle * Print and choose where it says "Print Quick Key Summary" and clear the other two checkboxes. You can print it to paper or directly to HTML and simply import the file into your phone. Might be what you are looking for.

scruggsy

Premium Subscriber
There is actually built in utility to print out a cheat sheet for QKs. Just select FIle * Print and choose where it says "Print Quick Key Summary" and clear the other two checkboxes. You can print it to paper or directly to HTML and simply import the file into your phone. Might be what you are looking for.

thanks for this info, I actually opened the file in a spreadsheet on my laptop and emailed the file to my gmail and opened it with quickoffice on my phone!

Bob_61

Android I wonder ??

Will a Android base tablet work for software programs like PSR-300,Home patrol and EZ Scan? And like the OP asked an Andriod phone? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.