View Raw P25 Data Packets - Digital Speech Decoder (software package)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrewiski

Is there a way to have DSD display raw P25 data packets. I am tring to fix a bug with EF Johnson firmware when its in data mode but I need to see the raw p25 data packets so I can determine the bug in the P25 Header. I tried to get OP25 to work in Ubuntu but so many of op25 dependences have changed I could not get it to build completly. I have DSD working in windows but only display control channel info, where I need full P25 packet.

Any one now of a discriminator tap software that will allow me to view the raw P25 data files.

Thanks

Andy

SCPD

QRT
Any one know of a discriminator tap software that will allow me to view the raw P25 data files.
op25 is the only one I've read to do this. DSD could be made to do so but requires a small amount of programming effort. Send a PM to Matt Roberts for op25 help.

rbrtklamp2

Premium Subscriber
Does Pro96Com show the data in the raw output stream or can it be madeto out put and log the raw P25 data packets in a future release?

Thanks,
Bob

SCPD

QRT
Speaking in mikey60's place, pro96com is designed to parse TSBKs (trunking control data only). The P25 raw frame bits have already been removed by the radio before passing the data to pro96com.

Status
Not open for further replies.