Vigo County

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerobleu

Anyone got any info on tg in use in VIGO county ref the flooding? Hamilton County is sending a response to assist would like to listen if at all possible... Or are there any online feeds available for the area assuming theres power/internet?

Last edited:

jerk

Anyone got any info on tg in use in VIGO county ref the flooding? Hamilton County is sending a response to assist would like to listen if at all possible... Or are there any online feeds available for the area assuming theres power/internet?

I don't know for certain, but they most likely would be on emergency management and the State EMA groups... however, you need a radio affiliated at your location to hear the traffic from Vigo County.

Now somebody may turn on their (Hamilton County) Safe-T radio to listen near you and you would hear that traffic locally.

GTO_04

There was brief mention of a "state wide 7" but that is all that I heard. They may have been referring to a MA group but I am not sure.

That is a long distance mutual aid run! I couldn't believe my ears when I heard that!

GTO_04

KLH

Feed Provider
I'm hearing alot of traffic on H MA 3 (ISP District 32 / Region H - Mutual Aid 3) and I am in Knox County.

usswood

There was brief mention of a "state wide 7" but that is all that I heard. They may have been referring to a MA group but I am not sure.

That is a long distance mutual aid run! I couldn't believe my ears when I heard that!

GTO_04

Also Vigo FG3 and 4 and SMA-1 and 7, even the Army is using Safe-T :)

Status
Not open for further replies.