Village of Clinton, Summit County

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eznuff575

Premium Subscriber
I am looking for the frequency information for the Clinton Fire Dept. I heard Norton request a 2nd squad from them but don't see any information listed about their frequencies. I did a quick FCC search and came up with 33.86 MHz and 33.92 MHz. Can someone shed some light on th\is small fire dept?

wmlovell

Premium Subscriber
I think Clinton uses New Franklin's talk groups (dispatched by Green) which are now using MARCS 62810 for tone out and MARCS 62962 (Green COM-1) for operations. A bunch has been changing down there recently. Also try 453.4875 as I know they once paged out on that.

fpo701

OH DB Admin
Database Admin
Correct. Clinton shares the talkgroups and also has use of New Franklin Ops 1 and 2 (62811/62812). I've adjusted the description on these three talkgroups for clarity.

jkf18

Premium Subscriber
The confusing thing about the New Franklin Dispatch is they simply say Station 1 or Station 2. Never stating "Clinton". I only noticed this when the dispatch was clearly for a call on Cleve-Mass Rd not even a mile from "downtown" Clinton.

fpo701

OH DB Admin
Database Admin
That's because Clinton and New Franklin share a station. If you listen close enough, you can hear traffic like "Clinton Med 1" sometimes after calls dispatched for station 1. It isn't always easy to catch.

Status
Not open for further replies.