Violent Night In Rockford Leaves Many People Shot, And 2 People Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

NC1

Even replacing the DOT with a . still shows as invalid result. The URL is like a mile and a half long. Always ends up as "Invalid URL".

I think we need the actual link if anybody is going to be able to read it.

Dude111

An Awesome Dude
MFD4305 said:
I'm not sure what the problem is. My correction took me right to the correct page.
Yup took me to it as well......

Very sad :(

http://rockfordscanner.com/2017/08/violent-night-in-rockford-leaves-many-people-shot-and-2-people-dead/

lu81fitter

When I clicked on that link in post #7, it took me to the rockford scanner page. When I clicked on the video there, it told me my computer was infected with a virus and not to close the page before calling Microsoft. I closed it anyway and my computer is running fine now. Just wanted to let you guys know what happened to me.

MFD4305

Thanks ...

... for that heads up! I made sure my suggestion would lead to the site,but I didn't play the videos. It's been eight years since I lived in Illinois.

Last edited:

R8000

Low Battery
Premium Subscriber
When I clicked on that link in post #7, it took me to the rockford scanner page. When I clicked on the video there, it told me my computer was infected with a virus and not to close the page before calling Microsoft. I closed it anyway and my computer is running fine now. Just wanted to let you guys know what happened to me.

I get that on many media based websites. Two of our local TV station sites and the local newspaper websites do the same thing. One of their advertiser sources is doing this. Contacting their webmaster just results in "we are sorry you experienced this". I stopped going to local based media websites now :(

Status
Not open for further replies.