VIPER Database Problem New Bern

Status
Not open for further replies.

hagensieker

Premium Subscriber
Doing some middle of the night updating and decided to blast VIPER as a Favorite and import the new database.

Well, I did that and received exactly ZERO calls on VIPER. So then I looked at the frequencies for New Bern and the database has them wrong. It obviously wasn't finding a Control Channel.

Viper used to be under State and Craven County, now only under State. There are 2 Marine Corps Cherry Point Entries and the Craven Business Entry is gone. Specifically Tryon Palace Security which I like to listen to is gone.

Fortunately I have two computers and just went back to the other one and did a "Write To Scanner" to restore it as it is.

Probably didn't need to update anyway as I do history logging on Proscan and haven't gotten an unknown TGID in quite some time.

Oddly enough the Sentinel Home Patrol Database which is just a few days older than the BCD Sentinel database seems to be okay.

hagensieker

Premium Subscriber
The database that is dated 7/17 has corrected data. New Bern site and systems seem okay now.

radiocrazy123

This site is just a guide, not gospel. Remember that.

Submissions or entries are done sometimes by inexperienced individuals.

Data admins will at times enter data as they interpret it and not exactly as submitted on a ticket.

Or just flat-out human error.

Status
Not open for further replies.