Virginia Fire/Rescue Apparatus & Addresses

Status
Not open for further replies.

svfire1

I have started a list (Spreadsheet) of Fire/Rescue Apparatus and Station Addresses with links to their Facebook and Websites. My goal is to have every Fire/Rescue Dept (Paid or Volunteer), EMS Stations, Private Ambulance Comps, Fire Brigades and so on listed. I work on this daily (at least 6 hours) and was hoping maybe the generous members of RR could help me out by passing along any info they may have. I am the only one working on this so it will probably never be complete but its my goal. Any help would be appreciated. I figured after having stacks and stacks of papers with info and multiple files on my computer, I should do something with it.

Here is the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ug2Dy1jgnRdFDZuAFeffmD8_CM9_haqpdcBZEFCg7B0/pubhtml#

If you have any questions or would like to submit info, please email me at shenvalleyfire@gmail.com

Thank You.

j2brown

Feed Provider

svfire1

I changed the setting on the Google Spreadsheet so anyone can edit it, If anyone would like to help out and fill in the blanks, by all means, please do. I would greatly appreciate the help. Thanks.

djewel6

I have started a list (Spreadsheet) of Fire/Rescue Apparatus and Station Addresses with links to their Facebook and Websites. My goal is to have every Fire/Rescue Dept (Paid or Volunteer), EMS Stations, Private Ambulance Comps, Fire Brigades and so on listed. I work on this daily (at least 6 hours) and was hoping maybe the generous members of RR could help me out by passing along any info they may have. I am the only one working on this so it will probably never be complete but its my goal. Any help would be appreciated. I figured after having stacks and stacks of papers with info and multiple files on my computer, I should do something with it.

Here is the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ug2Dy1jgnRdFDZuAFeffmD8_CM9_haqpdcBZEFCg7B0/pubhtml#

If you have any questions or would like to submit info, please email me at shenvalleyfire@gmail.com

Thank You.

Ill get you a bunch of the info for Pittsylvania County in the next day or so.. Used to run there and still have connections (moving back next year likely).

Status
Not open for further replies.