OP25 VirtualBox Project - Run OP25 on Windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigRedBox80

Feed Provider
It signifies that tgid "12105" and tgid "12152" were both seen active on voice frequency 856.462500 as recently as 13.9 seconds ago. The last entry on the line is a count of how many times that voice frequency has been active.
Thanks, that's what I wondered.

I'm almost certain I'm still getting audio from 3071, even though it's on my block list. Am I missing something?

Attachments

• noblock.PNG
    noblock.PNG
    327.7 KB · Views: 18

boatbod

Thanks, that's what I wondered.

I'm almost certain I'm still getting audio from 3071, even though it's on my block list. Am I missing something?
You can prove that fairly easily by setting the log level to "-v 1" and running some traffic. First of all "3071" should appear in the list of tgids blacklisted when the application loads, then once it's running traffic you will see a "voice update: tg(xxxxx)" message for every voice call that is tuned. If you have successfully blacklisted 3071 it will not appear in a voice update log message.

maus92

Premium Subscriber
I have this extremely long blacklist cell in my trunk.tsv file, with tgids separated by commas. Awkward looking, but it works. When a new ENC TGID transmits, I insert the tgid in the list, save the trunk.tsv file, then restart op25. No readout of the excluded tgs, but it works, and it's fast.

boatbod

I have this extremely long blacklist cell in my trunk.tsv file, with tgids separated by commas. Awkward looking, but it works. When a new ENC TGID transmits, I insert the tgid in the list, save the trunk.tsv file, then restart op25. No readout of the excluded tgs, but it works, and it's fast.
That's a very clunky way of doing it. In my view, the ability to list blacklist tgids in a comma separated list inside trunk.tsv is deprecated. It's better to list them in their own blacklist file as described above; easier to edit, more features (i.e. ranges), less likely to screw up trunk.tsv formatting.

maus92

Premium Subscriber
That's a very clunky way of doing it. In my view, the ability to list blacklist tgids in a comma separated list inside trunk.tsv is deprecated. It's better to list them in their own blacklist file as described above; easier to edit, more features (i.e. ranges), less likely to screw up trunk.tsv formatting.
Yea but I have to hand edit a new file - I’m too lazy for that.
Yea, but that would require manually editing a new file. I'm too lazy for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.