Visit to the Cape!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jb872033

Hi all...Im headed to the cape for a long weekend this weekend...stayin in truro...can anyone tell me some must have frequencies? I know i can look in the DB but i did that last time and didnt get many hits...i know that the frequencies are all good but for practicalities sake from people who listen on a day to day bases what should i use? thanks all for your input!!!

JB

KC1UA

Scan New England Janitor/Maintenance
Database Admin
The database for Cape Cod should be pretty much up to date. You don't mention what you're using for a scanner. There may be files available at my site that can help you, or I might have something on file that will as well. There is also a great deal of info at my site, links in my signature. Have a safe trip.

jb872033

Thanks for the link to your site...i know the stuff in the DB is current, im using a pro-84...no trunking or anything, i will check the stuff out...just lookin for like the "tourist" package lol...

JB

Junior08

Premium Subscriber
You will need a trunking scanner for the majority of PD/FD on Cape Cod, unfortunately, as the databases will show.

oilmillcharlie

Premium Subscriber
jb872033 said:
Thanks for the link to your site...i know the stuff in the DB is current, im using a pro-84...no trunking or anything, i will check the stuff out...just lookin for like the "tourist" package lol...

JB

Program all the trunked frequencies for Zones 3, 4 & 6 into your Pro-84 and you will be able to hear most activity although you cannot trunk track them as mentioned before.

B.K.

jb872033

Got some info from both sites...Thanks for helpin out...I'm headed out tomorrow noonish...wil program them shortly before i head out...Thanks again!!

JB

Status
Not open for further replies.