Visiting area, have questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kma371

QRT
I'll be visiting the downtown Detroit area this week and wondered what PD precinct that would be.

Also, don't see anything listed for Joe Louis Arena operations or Red Wings business frequencies. Are any known?

Thanks. Should be in town Tuesday and Wednesday.

freqs

It would be Precinct 1 and 2 are the Central Dispatch talk group for the Downtown area .Fire is a Citywide Dispatch .When there is games or events they will use a event Channel or Tac 5 it could vary .For Police boundary map go to the Wayne county Wiki page it will help you out .Joe Louis arena I don't see anything on it .But they are run by Olympia Entertainment so it may be on one of them

gpp10x

Premium Subscriber
Look in the database for Wayne County. Under Recreation & Attractions scroll down to Olympia Entertainment (Detroit) for a listing of freqs.
DPD & DFD are on the MPSCS system.

szron

It would be Precinct 1 and 2 are the Central Dispatch talk group for the Downtown area .Fire is a Citywide Dispatch .When there is games or events they will use a event Channel or Tac 5 it could vary .For Police boundary map go to the Wayne county Wiki page it will help you out .Joe Louis arena I don't see anything on it .But they are run by Olympia Entertainment so it may be on one of them

1st precinct been gone for almost 2 years now.

Entire area of downtown is 3rd precinct. West of downtown (Corktown) is number 2. For police activity stay on DPD01 Central and maybe the TA channels for special events. 2nd precinct would be DPD02 Southwest.

Fire and EMS dispatch is citywide.

For "fun" at night MSPs D2POSTS channel is where you'll find the most chases :D

Status
Not open for further replies.