Visiting Baltimore City Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

mondaro

Feed Provider
When visitng the Baltmore City this spring I am wondering who do I monitor for incidents on Rt 95 going through the city who does the police on that highway is it Maryland State Police or Baltimore City. If it's MSP what is the freq and tone for the barricks that covers that area.

I also programmed most of the information into my 996xt for the Baltimore City area is there any other must haves mainly for the inter harbor what channel should I monitor for the inter harbor ?

Thank You

Tony

maus92

Premium Subscriber
When visitng the Baltmore City this spring I am wondering who do I monitor for incidents on Rt 95 going through the city who does the police on that highway is it Maryland State Police or Baltimore City. If it's MSP what is the freq and tone for the barricks that covers that area.

I also programmed most of the information into my 996xt for the Baltimore City area is there any other must haves mainly for the inter harbor what channel should I monitor for the inter harbor ?

Thank You

Tony

The Maryland Transportation Authority Police patrol I-95 (also I-895 & I-395) within the City of Baltimore and northward towards Delaware. In the city, the MdTA police operate on the Fort McHenry channel. You may seen random Maryland State Police and Baltimore Police Department cars on the interstate highways in the city, but they are not the primary agency responsible for patrol (Maryland State Police have limited authority within the City of Baltimore.) The Inner Harbor is in the Central District. Freqs / TGs are listed in the database section of this website.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.