Visiting Skagit & Snohomish County, 436 file?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LZJSR

Premium Subscriber
I am visiting Skagit and Snohomish County in a week. We are going up toward Marblemount, WA, and then Woodinville for a few days. Does anyone have a 436hp file they can send me of what I should listen to as I travel from SeaTac to Marblemount then Woodinville back to SeaTac? Any help would be great! I am less interested in Law Enforcement than Fire/EMS, but I want to have it all in the scanner as we travel. Thank you in advance.

ffemt613

If you are able to wait til i get off work sunday morning, i can work on building you a file to use. Just let me know if there are any specific systems you would like.

LZJSR

Premium Subscriber
Wow, that is a great offer.
We will drive from SEATAC to Sedro Wooley, then east up the road to Marblemount. Once there, we will spend a few days there before driving south to Woodinville, where we will stay a few days, then back to Seatac!

ffemt613

Nice, what i can do is program fire/ems and law into a file. Ill put law as its own tag and number it off so you can have just fire/ems initially and turn law on as needed/wanted.

ffemt613

Here is the 436 listing for you. In the zip file, I included the .hpe file that has only Seattle/King County, Snohomish County, and Skagit County. I also put some word documents in there that have quick key information for you, along with some quick/detailed info on each county.

Let me know if this helps you, or if i need to make any changes to it.

Enjoy it and your trip!

Attachments

• 436 files.zip
    69.7 KB · Views: 35

Wilrobnson

Moderately Active Member
If you have the ability to program a frequency into a 436, can you attempt to verify 160.0725 in use at the North Cascades Institute?

I've been trying to get it for a few years since I took an EMT recert course there.

LZJSR

Premium Subscriber
I can try...
I am travelling NB 5 to Sedro Wooley then east on Washington 20 up to Marblemount...

Status
Not open for further replies.