Voice De-scramblers

Status
Not open for further replies.

zz0468

QRT
Banned
You know what? I wouldn't worry about it. If it's been that long, they don't even know it's missing, and if the car was auctioned off or scrapped with the radio in it, tough patoots for the PD. If you can hear the coded transmissions and they sound like Donald Duck speaking Farsi or some other language, it's probably inversion scrambling.

oldranger

The solution can only be synchronised organisational concepts. Only geeks stuck in the 90s still go for deconstructed asset options. Forward-looking companies invest in interactive monitored alignment. I can make a window to discuss your interactive administrative projections.

Our exploratory research points to optional modular programming. At base level, this just comes down to dot-com reciprocal projections. The consultants recommend optional asset contingencies. You really can't fail with remote administrative paradigm shifts.

Hope that clears things up for ya'... ;)

Clear as mud. LOL

n2mdk

The solution can only be synchronised organisational concepts. Only geeks stuck in the 90s still go for deconstructed asset options. Forward-looking companies invest in interactive monitored alignment. I can make a window to discuss your interactive administrative projections.

Our exploratory research points to optional modular programming. At base level, this just comes down to dot-com reciprocal projections. The consultants recommend optional asset contingencies. You really can't fail with remote administrative paradigm shifts.

Yes but what if the paradigm is interrogatory, then the entire construct becomes synchronized with the lateral growth pattern. The reciprocity can only become manifest with a vertical movement of all investments.

prcguy

Yes decoding speech inversion from your local PD is illegal but for those who own speech inversion scramblers and want to experiment, do a google and you will find programs that will allow your computer sound card to decode them. If my local PD was stupid enough to use simple inversion scrambling I might be tempted.
prcguy
No, there is not. Speech inversion is encryption. Decoding without authorization is illegal.

bayoubrut

His description sounds like it's a Maxtrac or Radius (grounded mic line RJ style telephone jack) but who knows.

As for preprogrammed stuff... there were some astro sabers floating around on ebay that came with a keyloader, DX model too. From what I could gather they came from Ft. Meade (yea, the puzzle pallace) and were ready to roll. Of course, it doesn't matter because the whole system was obviously scrapped but you can't get closer to the "source" than that.

Then there are the freq hoppers and other associated stuff that is readily available on the used market too. The old Transcrypt stuff still works fine and will run from 148-174 at 25-50 hops a second. No scanner on the market will ever know it's there but to the user it sounds just fine.

Good clean fun... :cool:

The sky isn't falling.
Freq hoppers? Please explain further. The frequency is 155.xxx so that would work. The model radio is a RELM model RMV60B

bezking

Here's what I'd like to know: He took a police radio out of a police car. But, the descrambling system wasn't in the radio? Huh?

Premium Subscriber
It more then likely needs a key card...since they have scrapped the cars the key code has changed multiple times and even if you could change it ( you don't want too trust me) they could recode there radios the next day and your back to square one.
To the last poster ,normally only one person has that programing capability so the radios would not have come with anything...they just changed the code and the scrapped radios are "Donald ducked" LOL. Best advice monitor the clear channels and leave the rest alone.

zz0468

QRT
Banned
Here's what I'd like to know: He took a police radio out of a police car. But, the descrambling system wasn't in the radio? Huh?

If the radio was removed 3 years ago, it's entirely possible that encryption/scrambling was implemented after he acquired the radio. Or maybe the item WAS removed, and the radio left behind. I don't see the need to make this some nefarious criminal act. Surplus radios end up in public hands all the time. Last time I paid any attention to it, I saw my employer ship out a pallet of radios and computers where NOTHING had been done to secure them. It happens every day.

bayoubrut

It more then likely needs a key card...since they have scrapped the cars the key code has changed multiple times and even if you could change it ( you don't want too trust me) they could recode there radios the next day and your back to square one.
To the last poster ,normally only one person has that programing capability so the radios would not have come with anything...they just changed the code and the scrapped radios are "Donald ducked" LOL. Best advice monitor the clear channels and leave the rest alone.
Oh well. I just fiqured that maybe there was a way to listen in. If they are really concerned about somebody listening in then they usually just use cell phones.

Thanks to the ones that helped.

Matt

chrismol1

P25 TruCking!
Oh well. I just fiqured that maybe there was a way to listen in. If they are really concerned about somebody listening in then they usually just use cell phones.

Thanks to the ones that helped.

Matt

Have you heard anything on the radio by leaving it on all day?

bayoubrut

BTW- It's spelled "organizational" and "synchronized" Figured you would have known that.

af5rn

BTW- It's spelled "organizational" and "synchronized" Figured you would have known that.
You might take note that this is not an exclusively American forum. Some of us speak English, not American. Therefore, those words were not misspelled in the civilised world. If your spell-checker says they were, then your spell-checker sucks.

trace1

You might take note that this is not an exclusively American forum. Some of us speak English, not American. Therefore, those words were not misspelled in the civilised world. If your spell-checker says they were, then your spell-checker sucks.

From the Cambridge International Dictionary of English: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary

Definition

synchronize, UK USUALLY synchronise

verb
1 [I or T] to (cause to) happen at the same time:
The show was designed so that the lights synchronized with the music.

2 [T] When people synchronize their watches, they make sure that all their watches show the same time:
We'd better synchronize our watches if we all want to be there at the same time.

synchronization, UK USUALLY synchronisation
noun

And...

Definition

organize (MAKE A SYSTEM), UK USUALLY organise

verb [T]
to do or arrange something according to a particular system:
The books were organized on the shelves according to their size.
INFORMAL My mother is always trying to organize me (= make me do things in the way she likes).

organization, UK USUALLY organisation
noun
the way in which something is done or arranged
See also organization.

organizational, UK USUALLY organisational
adjective [before noun]
She is looking for a personal assistant with good organizational skills.

organized, UK USUALLY organised
adjective
1 arranged according to a particular system:
The letters had been placed in organized piles, one for each letter of the alphabet.
NOTE: The opposite is disorganized.

2 describes someone who is able to plan things carefully and keep things tidy:
She's not a very organized person and she always arrives late at meetings.

organizer, UK USUALLY organiser

noun [C]
We need someone who is a good organizer.

And BTW, my response was actually made in jest, something which is said or done in order to amuse, because of your most ridiculous request in regards to original post...

So, before you start handing out corrected papers for the use of improper English you need to know what you're talking about first. But then again your acquisition of those "actual police" radios may or may not have been from a legitimate source and your asking here about de-scrambling those transmissions that are not meant to be received by yourself is why you've been met with a little apprehensiveness.

bayoubrut

From the Cambridge International Dictionary of English: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary

And...

And BTW, my response was actually made in jest, something which is said or done in order to amuse, because of your most ridiculous request in regards to original post...

So, before you start handing out corrected papers for the use of improper English you need to know what you're talking about first. But then again your acquisition of those "actual police" radios may or may not have been from a legitimate source and your asking here about de-scrambling those transmissions that are not meant to be received by yourself is why you've been met with a little apprehensiveness.
Well your response was not helpful or funny which is understandable considering how far your briefs are lodged in your anus. I CAN'T STAND UPTIGHT WHINY TADDLE TAILS. I am not a thief or a criminal. And what part of the original post was ridiculous? How about next time you think a post is "most ridiculous" then you don't post a response. Now if you do not mind I feel the need to step out and find an Englishman to break in half. Cheers

bayoubrut

Cna you recieve any transmissions at all from the radio?
Yes I receive almost everything that comes through. Its just when they say to "go code" thats when I hear them talking but it is slurred or scrambled. Oddly enough I also hear similar transmissions from cordless phone users.

Status
Not open for further replies.