Voice inversion with SDR#?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyr8

Anyone know if there is a plug-in that will allow decoding of voice inversion with SDR#?

I know there are a few programs out there that do de-scrambling, however has anyone tried wit SDR# or other SDR software?

Boatanchor

Ask and ye shall receive :)

Its a Russian site, but Google Translate is your friend.

You need 'Plugin inversion of the sound spectrum'.

While the audio inversion feature is not much use to me, this particular plugin also has an excellent audio bandpass filter which is way better than the standard SDRSharp 'filter'.

The standard SDRSharp audio filter is something like 6Khz or more wide and therefore far too wide for normal LMR/PMR type comms. The above plugin will let you set a 300Hz HPF and a 3Khz LPF for much better sounding analogue PMR audio.

Have fun :)

Pyr8

DOH!!! Found it like 30 seconds later...

Модификации и раÑширениÑ

Might be a good idea to use Google Translate as Boatanchor mentioned, or use Chrome as it can do automagic translation as needed.

Exact link to the plug-in!

http://goo.gl/MNq23S

34i3gaw.png

Boatanchor

Doh!

Yeh, sorry guys, I forgot to post the actual link to the site :)

Anyway, you've found it now, so all good.

I think this plugin is actually one of the more useful ones, if not just for the audio filter alone.
It should be listed on the SDRSHARP plugin page.

I might make a dedicated Thread letting people know about it.

Cheers,
Rick

Last edited:

Pyr8

Yeh, sorry guys, I forgot to post the actual link to the site :)

Anyway, you've found it now, so all good.

I think this plugin is actually one of the more useful ones, if not just for the audio filter alone.
It should be listed on the SDRSHARP plugin page.

I might make a dedicated Thread letting people know about it.

Cheers,
Rick

If you read the "readme" file that comes with the plugin, it indicates that it was written with the help of the SDRSharp crowd. Might not be listed due to encryption worries?!

390cruiser66

I know this is an old thread but does anyone know of any alternative sources for this SDR# plugin other than the link posted? I have been searching for days now with no luck. The Russian website with the download link just said down for maintenance since I started checking it a few days ago. I'm afraid maybe the site is gone. Maybe someone even still has the download kicking around on their HDD that they might wanna email me ;) Any help would be very much appreciated! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.