Volusia provoice talkgroups

Status
Not open for further replies.

mk262

Premium Subscriber
Supposedly LE6 (Debary) and VCSO Admin are at least two provoice talkgroups on one or both of the systems in Volusia.

I've ran unitrunker for many hours on both systems (A and B, I'm assuming it's not on the daytona system) and never see any digital talkgroups pop up. I realize LE6 probably isn't super busy but in the course of a night I ought to see at least a little activity.

Does anyone actually know for a fact that these talkgroups are still provoice?

328Bravo

I herd about 6 months ago someone key up on the analog LE 6, then the dispatcher keyed up and told him to switch to provice. I do not have the channel locked out and never here anyone on that channel since. I actually had to look up the talkgroup because ive never seen it key up.

The lake helan area has some werid LEO action. Was listening to Air One one night, someone called stating that there was some cars around the lake hangingout out blacked out. Air One along with one patrol unit went out. The patrol officer made contact with subjects finding out they were LEO. The officer kinda watched what he said over the radio saying he would tell the air one pilot later why they were out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.