Vox2File Download Location?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aliby19

Feed Provider
Hello all,

Does anyone know where I could download Vox2File or have a copy that they could send me/provide for download?

I have tried this link: rtty.co.uk which is referenced in the Wiki and throughout some forum posts here. Unfortunately that link is dead and I can't find the software for the life of me.

If anyone could provide it, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

scania1994

Hello
J also can't find this programme. I use xcorder 2.0 but it has many errors and bugs. If anyone has a link please send. Sorry for my poor level of English, but I live in greece(poland) and I was teached this language a few years.

Marvin_178

I have a copy of Vox2File

I have a copy of the programe if you want it get a hold of me on Yahoo messenger I will send it to you I go by marvin_178 on yahoo. I have had it for years and I love it its the best voxcorder I have ever used.

Marvin_178

I have a copy of the Vox2File its not on the internet anymore I have used it since 2005 and I found after useing others the Vox2File has been the best . Get a hold me on yahho messenger I go by marvin_178 and I will send you a copy of it.

Adenosine

I have seen a few requests for this file from time to time. I use it and like it for what I do. I’ve tried the others, but Vox2File seems to be the most simple and effective.

I’ve put a link on my website for the .zip file Vox2File 2.0.2

Vox2File Download Zip

Hopefully nobody will have to go digging around looking for this file anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.