VP Debates; U of U, Oct. 7th - Lots of comms coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premium Subscriber
I'm late to the party being that it is currently 9:21 PM and there isn't much going on, OR more likely I am not not hearing any of the fun because I have no idea who/what/where/why/when I should be listening.

Someone wanna throw me a bone?

gldavis

KE7MQF
Premium Subscriber
Most related comms will be on the UCA system (Salt Lake Co Simo site), and the SLC Public Works System. Most of what I've been hearing is related to travel of the candidates, around town. Lets me know which roads/streets to avoid due to closures.

KD7DDC

Today and Tonight are going to be the big show. I have 30 Talkgroups programmed in that have had some related activity or comms; Here is my list:

1602089386694.png1602089426989.png

I also have a couple other playlists that I typically never turn off that have all the VECC Ops, Regional, Events, and "Emergency" type groups that are not normally active unless its sominething significant.

Premium Subscriber
Beautiful. Thank you for sharing your list. Looks similar to what I have, but I need to go back and make a few additions.

KD7DDC

We now return to our regularly scheduled programming...

Hope everyone had as much fun as me. Talk about lots of comms. Very cool experience.

Reactions: 522

pmstewart

Premium Subscriber
The only active TGID I was able to pick up from Mount Ogden & Promintory Point was Event 10 (Sanpete) over a 24 hour
from 4 am on Wednesday until 4 am this morning. Running UniTrunker on 2 different computers with one tuned to each
site. The recordings show a group of 9xx units clearing traffic on 1st South in SLC. That was all these sites yielded.

Status
Not open for further replies.