Vsatrs Bcd-996t ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwessman

For you kind folks that are monitoring VSTARS with a BCD-996T - Which Mode are you having the "most success", Control Channel Only or The full kit&kaboodle allocated freq list?

Have been experimenting with both but still seem to have better success on the old system than with the VSTARS.

LEH

Premium Subscriber
I won't swear to the 996, but I'm using CC's on my 396 with pretty good results after the last update.

STARS is still no working statewide, so you may have very limited luck with it in your area (wherever that is).

W4UVV

mode/type

For you kind folks that are monitoring VSTARS with a BCD-996T - Which Mode are you having the "most success", Control Channel Only or The full kit&kaboodle allocated freq list?

Have been experimenting with both but still seem to have better success on the old system than with the VSTARS.

The mode is NFM. The system type is Motorola Type 2 APCO P25. Additionally Div 5 VSP dispatch comms are being relayed through the Richmond site and all can be monitored on the Richmond primary CC 152.0375 mhz. But Div 5 VSP and other STARS TAC comms are not relayed through the Richmond site. I hear those TAC comms on one of the two Div 5 repeater sites I can receive.

Status
Not open for further replies.