VSP Fairfax 1 and 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecarvalho

All
I will be providing a feed to Virginia Fairfax 1 and 2 and I need your feedback in order to ensure feed audio quality is acceptable. Please post your feedback here.

This feed will go live tonight 10/20/2016 (tentatively at 23:59 ET).

AlexisLynn123

Premium Subscriber
i just came upon your scanner feed and clicked on it, i can barely hear the audio coming through, can you turn the audio up please, its not echoing is it

cj28518

can you turn the feed up, sounds good but can hardly hear it i'm hearing it clear but not loud.

ecarvalho

I have the feed up as of 19:40 ET - I'm testing audio output. Sounds OK to me but I'd appreciate any feedback.
I've also adjusted the antenna a bit.

ecarvalho

i just came upon your scanner feed and clicked on it, i can barely hear the audio coming through, can you turn the audio up please, its not echoing is it

Thanks! Should be better now. Let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlexisLynn123

Premium Subscriber
just one thing, we will be able to hear all the transmissions right???? it wont like cut in & out will it????

AlexisLynn123

Premium Subscriber
hi, also i saw your high speed pursuit scanner audio video on youtube, chase was fabolous, btw your feed wont like cut out in the middle of transmissions will it????

cj28518

unlike most feeds other than Division 5, you will be able to hear the audio transmissions coming through, and what's the volume setting on

ecarvalho

No... there isnt anything going on right now... feed is up, radio is up. I see data coming across.

Status
Not open for further replies.