Vsp

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfburns

JMU Block Party

Apparently this is related to the JMU Block Party. Divs. 2, 3, 6 and now 7 are sending units. Staging is at the JMU convention center.

freqhopping

What am I supposed to be hearing? I'm hearing Div 7 units heading to JMU and told park at some lot so they can be bussed somewhere.

rfburns

Being bused to the Days Inn on Forest Hill Rd and then a tactical move up to the 600 block of Port Republic Rd (SR 253).

tglendye

Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River
Premium Subscriber
Apparently this is related to the JMU Block Party....

Yep, that's exactly right- although it turned into a riot. The local stuff is on the city/ county Pro-voice system. I have fire & rescue TG's in my dept's radio and am hearing lots of EMS calls, fire alarms, Dumpster fires, at least one car fire, etc. Unable to hear any LEO's... the only law channel I have is the County Sheriff's Office- Patrol 1, but that channel is not being used for the JMU riot.

The idiots are freaking crazy. Apparently this is also "Choice Weekend" where perspective students/ parents visit JMU to determine if they will attend there. On the bright side, I stood by in the City for a while and had a friendly college girl flash us in the restaurant we were eating in. :D

Tod

arvellabill

i DON'T HAVE THE SLIGHTEST IDEA WHERE TO POST THIS THERE IOS VERY LITTLE INFO AND i AM TOO DISABILITED TO SIT FOR LONG PERIOTS OF TIME TH RESEARCH IT. ANY WHY i HEARD AN UNUSUALE EXCHANGE BETWEEN A DEPUTY AND A DISPATCHER ON THE FAUQ. Culpepper,and Rappahan. Trs system seems the deputy couldn't stame the razing and shouted in to the mic. I was un able to hear what was said but the head dispatcher came on the air and ordered the deputy to the radio room. The deputy said he was finish but the dispatcher said no he wasn't until he reported to the station. Thats about all I heard but its the first time in many years I have heard anything like this come over the air. Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.