VX-6R Minnesota Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

mipsyop

I just got an early birthday present from my wife, a VX-6R! Seems like a great radio. I am on my local CERT and hospital's Emergency Response Team. I hope to be testing for my license shortly. Does anyone out there have a downloadable file available to get me started to import into commander? That way I can see what needs to go where and how. Still pretty new to all this and my first radio. ANY help would be awesome! Thanks from a newbie!

Adam

mipsyop

That's an awesome list....Thanks!!! I am also still looking for a csv file I can open with the Commander program and write directly into my vx-6r. If anyone has any file to share that is compatible ie: ARRL TravelPlus Files or VX-5, VX-7,VX-2, VR-120, IC-R2, IC-Q7 files for St. Cloud MN area, I would TRULY be appreciative! I am also having an IMPOSSIBLE time trying to manualy program the radio as well. I am following the instructions in the book to the best of my knowledge, but after "writing" several frequencies into the radio and reading the radio with the commander software, I have nothing..... Thanks for your help!!!!!!

Stevemp

Premium Subscriber
I have a Commander vx6 file, email me at stevempete at yahoo dot com and I will send to you.

Steve
KC0TAG

mipsyop

Thanks anyhow. After MANY attempts, I was unable to get commander to write to my radio so I spent the 40 on the programming software from yaesu and have had great success. I'm up & able to run once I test out! Again, thank you for taking time to write me back!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.