vx-7r setup making me nuts !

Status
Not open for further replies.

scannersnstuff

could someone possibly help me out. in easy,concise term's. seting up a vx-7r for a friend. i have the vx-6r.
they program nowhere alike. i basically figured a few thing's out. when you get to the setting ctcss up,i have everything pretty much set with the tone. i don't think i'm figuring the 2nd step out properly, before
writting the frequency to memory. any help greatly appreciated.

wm6f

Try commander computer software

could someone possibly help me out. in easy,concise term's. seting up a vx-7r for a friend. i have the vx-6r.
they program nowhere alike. i basically figured a few thing's out. when you get to the setting ctcss up,i have everything pretty much set with the tone. i don't think i'm figuring the 2nd step out properly, before
writting the frequency to memory. any help greatly appreciated.

It is a free program to download off the internet. I use it all the time for my vx-7R.....73 Wayne

mparker

Wirelessly posted (Tmobile G1: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

What do you need help with? If your having troubles storing the tone, it has to be set before you store the freq into memory

scannersnstuff

thank's everybody for your help. well, i finally figured out how to store the tone. i never could get a alpha tag to stick. after fiddling with the thing for like 10 hour's, my friend sent it back to the radio dealer.

Status
Not open for further replies.