W8OAK- Oakland County Skywarn

Status
Not open for further replies.

carracerz14

Hi everyone, new here. I have a quick question. My family and I are currently in the process of moving, and thus have packed away all of my scanners already, thinking that there wouldn't be any significant weather to worry about. Now look at tomorrow. Now to my question, I have looked everywhere online to see if anyone is hosting an online stream of the Oakland County repeater, but I couldn't find anything at all; so if any of you know of anything please let me know.

Thanks.

ffexpCP

wizard of odd
Database Admin
You might want to check Echolink, but you need to a licensed operator to access it.

mikey60

Hi everyone, new here. I have a quick question. My family and I are currently in the process of moving, and thus have packed away all of my scanners already, thinking that there wouldn't be any significant weather to worry about. Now look at tomorrow. Now to my question, I have looked everywhere online to see if anyone is hosting an online stream of the Oakland County repeater, but I couldn't find anything at all; so if any of you know of anything please let me know.

Thanks.

There are no on-line feeds of the repeater that I'm aware of. And I can confirm that the W8OAK repeater is not connected to echolink or IRLP.

Mike

RayAir

I see they upgraded SE Michigan to "high risk". Should be a good one today.

Be safe.

Attachments

• storm.gif
    storm.gif
    151 KB · Views: 272
Status
Not open for further replies.