Wait for holiday sales?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blono61704

First time buying a scanner. Wanted to know from anyone if I should wait it out till Thanksgiving sales or Christmas sales to buy the BCD436HP or the BCD536HP.

Do you think there will be a big price drop or sale? The cheapest I'm seeing now is from Bearcat Warehouse.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
Anyone who knows the answer to that question isn't going to answer it, and anyone who answers it by definition doesn't actually know.

It's pointless to ask that type of question.

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
Well, they were supposed to drop prices in September for preparedness month, but I don't think that happened (or at least for what I was interested in).

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Usually, Butel, the publisher of the ARC line of programming software, will do a "Black Friday" special, half price on their software at Thanksgiving.

ScannerMaster may have a few limited specials, no real door busters, but may also offer free shipping during the holiday season (usually with a minimum order amount). I've seen Uniden do that as well (free shipping).

Other than those, no really big holiday sales come to mind.

AC2OY

I once bought a digital scanner and they honored a rebate I got nearly a month later. If you really want to start listening soon....I think you know the answer!!😁

Status
Not open for further replies.