Status
Not open for further replies.

dat_q2b_tho

Hi all,
First time poster and amateur with all of this stuff here. I am looking for the tone-out list for the County Fire Departments, in Wake County, NC. Specifically, for Western Wake Fire Rescue. I am trying to get my personal pager programmed. I saw the earlier forum about this topic, and searched it head to toe but that only includes the Raleigh Fire Department's tone-out list. I have also scoured Mike Legeros' page, but could only find Raleigh tone-out information. There was one sheet that had the county fire departments uploaded in the old forum, but the tones are outdated and no longer used. If anyone could help me out, I would sincerely appreciate it. Thank you much!

01soundman

Is there a way to get a current list of Wake County Fire tone-outs? Or confirmation of an 'old' list that's still valid? It's been a while since the county fire departments list has been updated. And with activity such as the Bay Leaf / Stony Hill merger into Northern Wake, I wonder if pager tone assignments per station changed... Is it possible to (re)post here?

01soundman

Sure did. That one's really good but is largely RFD.

I'm looking for the Wake County Fire Departments. Something along the lines of the, albeit outdated, RFD WKCOFD TONES scan.pdf offered by GCOM in an earlier thread post.

I'd be more than happy to update that one if GCOM isn't around any more and/or there isn't someone more "connected" to source data... I'm guessing the difficulty would be a matter of finding someone who could provide the 'master list'.

Status
Not open for further replies.