Wake County Police, Fire, and EMS NO AUDIO/OFFLINE FOR 48 HOURS NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnm27616

4/25/2014 @ 0700 HOURS EDT
Fw: Wake County Police, Fire, and EMS NO AUDIO/OFFLINE FOR 48 HOURS NOW!
Wake County Police, Fire, and EMS Live Audio Feed HAS HAD NO AUDIO AND/OR BEEN OFFLINE NOW FOR 48 HOURS.
WHAT IS THE SPECIFIC PROBLEM?
THIS FEED IS OFFLINE WAY TOO MUCH AND TOO OFTEN.
WHAT IS BEING DONE TO CORRECT THIS PROBLEM??
MANY LIKE MYSELF DEPEND ON THIS FEED AND THESE LONG PERIODS OF BEING NO AUDIO AND/OR OFFLINE (SOMETIMES 48-72 HOURS OFFLINE) ARE UNACCEPTABLE.
THANK YOU,
JOHN MCCLURE

DMSROX2

Have Patience....

The VIPER sites for Wake County, like statewide, have just gone through the RE-BANDING process. It takes some time for the new information to first, be figured out; second, dispersed to radio users; and third for them to reprogram their radios.

The people that provide us with radio feeds are all volunteers. They will handle the updates as soon as they get the necessary information and possibly can I'm sure. If the feeds are that vital to you, I would suggest becoming a feed provider yourself, that way you control it, well at least to the extent that it is possible.

Happy VIPERing.................

Donnie

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
John,
First off welcome to RR.com. Good to have you with us.
As Donnie says above all Broadcastify online feeds are provided by volunteers.
Patience is the key as rebanding in Wake County has resulted in the fact that a
lot of people will need to update their scanners to handle the new channel & table
layout.
Give the feed provider time to update their scanner to handle the new rebanded
system layout.
Thanks for your patience.
Marshall KE4ZNR

skibomp

MANY LIKE MYSELF DEPEND ON THIS FEED AND THESE LONG PERIODS OF BEING NO AUDIO AND/OR OFFLINE (SOMETIMES 48-72 HOURS OFFLINE) ARE UNACCEPTABLE.

You depend on the feed? Do tell, how so?

Like already stated, these feeds are provided by volunteers. The wording of you post seems very inappropriate, and crude.

Maybe you should buy a scanner a computer and host a feed. Then people like you, can complain about how your feed going down, and your volunteer time is unacceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.