Wake County Police, Fire, and EMS OFFLINE FOR MORE THAN 24 HOURS NOW. 8/14/14 @ 1430

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnm27616

Wake County Police, Fire, and EMS OFFLINE FOR MORE THAN 24 HOURS NOW.
8/14/2014 @ 1430 HOURS
Wake County Police, Fire, and EMS OFFLINE FOR MORE THAN 24 HOURS NOW. THIS FEED IS OFFLINE WAY TOO MUCH AND TOO OFTEN FOR THOSE LIKE MYSELF THAT DEPEND ON IT. I HAVE SUBMITTED NUMEROUS FEED PROBLEM REPORTS, AS WELL AS I TRIED TO PRIVATE MESSAGE THE BROADCASTER (RR user name bonez01 FOR THIS FEED) MANY TIMES WITH READ RECEIPT (BY THE WAY, THIS BROADCASTER HAS NOT RESPONDED OR EVEN READ ANY OF MY MESSAGES FOR OVER 6 MONTHS OR MORE NOW, THE PREVIOUS BROADCASTER jimboyle MESSAGED ME LONG AGO THAT HE IS NO LONGER HOSTING THIS FEED), SO THIS FEED NEEDS TO BE UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT BROADCASTER. BROADCASTER NEEDS TO BE CONTACTED...AGAIN...
THANK YOU,
John McClure
johnm27616@nc.rr.com

iamhere300

DOES YELLING HELP?

I hope he just pulls it with you as the reason.

Out of your 5 messages to the forums here, 3 of them have been complaining about the feed, and how much you DEPEND on this feed. If you depend on it so much, get rid of your Pro-97 and get a scanner that will fullfill your needs.

You have been sent to look at this before, perhaps it will serve as a reminder. Nowhere does it say anything about yelling in a public forum about it.
http://forums.radioreference.com/li...-where-did-feed-go-how-get-my-area-added.html

Last edited:

KM4WLV

Again with this? It looks like every post except one from this guy is griping about a feed being down. NO ONE has to provide a feed to anyone or for any one persons enjoyment on RR or Broadcastify. Why is it you constantly want to gripe about it John?

Do you have any idea of the cost or time involved to host a feed? Or to deal with disrespectful people such as yourself when that feed goes down? Why don't you start a feed since you seem to be so dissatisfied with the way others run theirs? Otherwise think about the fact that the people, the VOLUNTEERS, who provide these feeds have lives, families, jobs, etc. Things come up and maintaining a feed is not a full time job, nor is it required to run 24/7. Get over it.

Hopefully this rant won't get me in trouble, and if it upsets anyone else my apologies in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.