Walker County?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonL008

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone have any idea of what the back channles are for Walker County? The fire department has been using "800 Tac 3" today at their fires. Im trying to figure out what the frequency is for this or if anyone has a list of all Walker County back channles or what they even are?

Thanks,

Jon

motorola_otaku

Premium Subscriber
If you ran search on the Walker sites and didn't hear anything after the announced channel change then it's almost certainly a direct/simplex channel. A good starting place to look woud be the nationwide I-Call/I-Tac and new 8CALL/8TAC frequencies. I'd also look at the licenses for the Walker 800 sites and zero in on any 851-869 MHz range frequencies that are licensed but not being used for actual trunk channels.

JonL008

Premium Subscriber
Well, after listening to them for a while yesterday, I think that the "800 Tac 3" that they are refering to and working off of for fires is Texas Fire One. I am not sure how I would go about listening to that on a 800 frequency seeing how TF1 is a conventinal channle. I guess they just patch it over on a frequency or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.