Wall township tones

Status
Not open for further replies.

russianboy237

Does anyone have the Motorola paging tones and frequency for wall township, nj? I need to program my pager.

DannB

Premium Subscriber
What exactly are you looking for?? Ill try to help

Are you talking about the two tone sequential page freqs.(Hertz)required to activate the pager while in alert mode ?? (for example tone A 1984.9 tone B 832.0 These are for example only )

No, and im not talking about tones for a scanner, I need tones for my, Motorola minitor 3 pager.

Last edited:

DannB

Premium Subscriber
I will try to find out

Freq. is= 154.40000 151.4 PL Fire/EMS Dispatch

As a favor i will put that Freq. in my scanner , my unit can decode the tone freqs. i am in the wall area quit often when i get a hit i will send you the tones. Just curious why do you have that pager??

russianboy237

Thank you, I appreciate it. Aren't the tones different for programing Motorola tones and pl tones though?
And I am a junior member on the fire dept.

DannB

Premium Subscriber
Hmmmmmmm??

First off if you are a member of the FD you can get this info from your dept. Second why isnt your pager already programmed?? anywhoooo . As far as your question about tones. We are NOT talking about a PL tone ,the tone you need is not related , the "tones" you need for your pager are to activate the "Alert" of your pager You know that ringer you will hear when you are called out... Sometimes the tone freq. is printed on the bottom of the pager they are labeled tone 'A' and "B" if your isnt ask another member to look at there pager maybe theres is labeled.. I dont get why they issued you a pager that wasnt programmed how are you supposed to respond. ??? Let me know how ya make out ill put the freq. in my scanner and i will decode it next time the FD is paged out..

russianboy237

Well if I have the Hertz programed to 151.4 PL well it activate correctly for all the squads and fire depts. In that frequency. I need it to activate correctly because it is a stored voice model.

crazyboy

Well if I have the Hertz programed to 151.4 PL well it activate correctly for all the squads and fire depts. In that frequency. I need it to activate correctly because it is a stored voice model.

First off if you are a member of the FD you can get this info from your dept. Second why isnt your pager already programmed?? anywhoooo . As far as your question about tones. We are NOT talking about a PL tone ,the tone you need is not related , the "tones" you need for your pager are to activate the "Alert" of your pager You know that ringer you will hear when you are called out... Sometimes the tone freq. is printed on the bottom of the pager they are labeled tone 'A' and "B" if your isnt ask another member to look at there pager maybe theres is labeled.. I dont get why they issued you a pager that wasnt programmed how are you supposed to respond. ??? Let me know how ya make out ill put the freq. in my scanner and i will decode it next time the FD is paged out..

Bold for emphasis

DannB

Premium Subscriber
Check you inbox

Russianboy i sent you a private message check for it..

Status
Not open for further replies.