Wallingford P25 TRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

leadjammer

Well that explains part of my issue. My outside antenna is connected to my HP 1. I will have to connect it to my HP 436 and see if I get any results.
No results on my HP 436 with the stock antenna.

55engine

Premium Subscriber
Also keep in mind I believe the fire department is there a simulcast in and or analog channels and I believe the PD is though simulcasting and their original 800 Single frequency but I’m not too sure I don’t live in the area

pro961

yes Phase II. If you have a Whisler put in a wildcard. If Uniden put the sysem in searc This way you will hear all talkgroups

900mhz

I did some rudimentary measurements on a few roads in that area near Benham St, including Paradise Ave, Lane Street, Circular Ave, Pine Rock Ave, and Dixwell down to the New Haven Line near Arch St.., then around Putnam Ave and Whitney Ave into Spring Glen....no issues whatsoever. Signal levels range from -75dBm to around -95 dBm. At the five corners (Circular, Helen, Putnam, and Dixwell), there was some minor signal issues eminating from the cell equipment located on top of that old bank at that corner, but other than that, a clean bill of health.

matt04

Premium Subscriber
Also keep in mind I believe the fire department is there a simulcast in and or analog channels and I believe the PD is though simulcasting and their original 800 Single frequency but I’m not too sure I don’t live in the area
A friend of mine in the area said they had’t heard the PD on the old 800 conventional in a few weeks.

leadjammer

I did some rudimentary measurements on a few roads in that area near Benham St, including Paradise Ave, Lane Street, Circular Ave, Pine Rock Ave, and Dixwell down to the New Haven Line near Arch St.., then around Putnam Ave and Whitney Ave into Spring Glen....no issues whatsoever. Signal levels range from -75dBm to around -95 dBm. At the five corners (Circular, Helen, Putnam, and Dixwell), there was some minor signal issues eminating from the cell equipment located on top of that old bank at that corner, but other than that, a clean bill of health.
Hooked my HP 436 up to my outside antenna and heard nothing but dead silence for one hour. Drove over to the top of Benham Hill and picked up a couple of police transmissions. By the time I drove down to the Home Depot on Dixwell the transmissions disappeared.

RESQ766

A lot of new talkgroups popping up today. So far in the last 30 minutes I've seen 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 305, 306, 307,
308, 310, 311, 401, 402, and 911.

Status
Not open for further replies.