Walmart or Scanner Master

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOK5CY

This is why I asked for feed back . I know wally world is junk but had to ask and that's what this site is for asking ?s and giving advice .

Ill be calling scanner master Monday and ordering .

Thanks for the feedback .

belvdr

No longer interested in living
an actual radio...hell no
a simple scanner that even a cave man can use, yes lol
Depends on the price and the seller. Amazon is a marketplace. My first SDS was purchased through Amazon and sold by webtron-x and there were no issues.

KF6DGN

Premium Subscriber
Scanner Master price will be more then Walmart. Plus you will need to ship it…adding to the price? Walmart, you can have it shipped directly to your local Walmart and pick it up. I bought by BC-125 from Walmart a couple of years ago. The price difference was over $25.

Do your own research and then buy from the cheapest outlet. Free markets and competition.

Randyk4661

Premium Subscriber
Walmart rents out space on the website (Bestbuy does this too) and you may not be buying the scanner from walmart but some other third party.
With Scanner master you have a place for help if you run into problems. Walmart will just look at you with a blank face and say I can't help you.

AZMONITOR

Premium Subscriber
Scanner Master price will be more then Walmart. Plus you will need to ship it…adding to the price? Walmart, you can have it shipped directly to your local Walmart and pick it up. I bought by BC-125 from Walmart a couple of years ago. The price difference was over $25.

Do your own research and then buy from the cheapest outlet. Free markets and competition.
Walmart will also charge you sales tax, but they tend to have a very easy return policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.