Wanna Share?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tipster67

I have a GRE PSR-600 on the way and it should be here on Thursday... Was wondering if anyone cared to share a good Wichita List that I can set up in the new scanner... I'm not very new to scanning but I am very new to the area. So I have no ideal what what all I can listen to in this area. I know I will be using Win500 but and file help would be greatly appreciated. I'm sure I can convert just about and set of files. Thanks to the forums here for giving me a voice. And Thanks to anyone willing to help this poor transplant..... -Jimi

LTCSZ

Help Appreciated

Got a new GRE scanner on the UPS truck...Would appreciate any files of data that anyone would care to donate...Will also have the Win500 programming software...I live in the Garden City area...Thanks...

tipster67

Yeah shepsvettes, Sorry been very busy with work and the red cross... Here is the file I am using.... If you see a problem, let me know. Not sure this will help the Garden City Guy :) And yes it is a p500file.

Attachments

• current011010.zip
    3.5 KB · Views: 24

Gadgetman728

Premium Subscriber
Hi, great looking at your edit! Man, win500 looks like a great program. I did notice you have the AGC turned on for the moto. system. I think that is really a digital improvement. Does anyone know? Great work, do you like OO Scanning? How about the colored alerts? are they worth it? I'm still a couple of weeks away from getting one... can't wait.

tipster67

Win500 is great...... AGC was set to on by default... Just turned it off and see no difference. AGC is supposed to work with both analog and digital systems. OO Scanning is not so much different. It does make grouping very easy. And the alerts are a Big plus!!! Wasn't sure if it was anything I would need, but I really like it. I have it flash blue for the west side PD where I am at since I don't know the city very well... Flashes red on the Fire dispatch channel... I even get it to chirp on i-calls. The PSR-600 was a good buy for me... Wish I had got the 500 instead of a Pro164. I got mine at scannerworld for 419..... I would highly recommend this scanner.

Status
Not open for further replies.