Warner Communications (DMR13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

N9PBD

Premium Subscriber
I've started monitoring the new Warner DMR system (DMR13), and hope to make some contributions towards the database. I'm trying to understand the differences between what I'm seeing with my Uniden BCD536HP, firmware version 1.11.21, and what is listed in the database.

I'm assuming that whoever provided the original site info (STARCOM21?), used DSD+ to discover site and color code (CC) info.

Using the Analyze mode on the BCD536HP, I find the following site information (for those sites I can monitor from my location in O'Fallon, IL):
Site Frequency CC Site ID (Decimal)
Highland: 857.1375MHz 09 0009
Imperial: 859.5125MHz 02 0002

I am unable to monitor the Clayton and Shiloh sites at this time, but I did monitor Shiloh previously (it is only about 5 miles as the crow flies from my location).

I'm not sure how Uniden assigns site ID, as it appears suspiciously like they're just putting the CC in that position.

I think I may try putting a discriminator tap on one of my old BC780XLT's and run DSD+ against this system to see what else I can find.

N9PBD

Premium Subscriber
I've been monitoring the Imperial(1.3), Highland(2.2), and Shiloh(1.8) sites that I can hear from my location in O'Fallon, Illinois this week.

I've heard the already reported business ops talk group (6684679), plus a new unidentified talk group (6684677), which sounds like radio techs, but I'll have to do some more monitoring to be sure. I'm also keeping track of unit IDs in case anybody is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.