Warning question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazynitelife

Hi -
I am hoping a mod will read this and send me an email.

I am pretty dissapointed with this forum. I was accused by a mod at your forum of being a software pirate. If I was a pirate do you really think I would ask for pirated software and post it here for all the world to see? I simply asked quote "

Quote:
My laptop crashed with my KPG-74DM2 software on it does anyone know where I can get another copy?"

Ok so maybee I should have been a little more specific like "where can I purchase a copy?" or maybee I have to send messages in French so they can be understood. I did not ask anyone for a copy ... I ASKED WHERE CAN I GET ONE !

I was hoping for a link to a site where I could purchase a legal copy...I guess thats just too much to ask.

I am already ashamed to be a member of such a poorly moderated forum where your moderators just make up their own conclusions.

burner50

The Third Variable
Database Admin
After reviewing your post and the resulting warning, I have this to say:

1.) Your post was posed as a question from somebody who has never purchased a legal copy before, otherwise you would know where you got it.

2.) If you had purchased a legal copy in the past, you would probably still have the installation media as Kenwood software is not available for download.

3.) As you were told in your warning, If you had purchased a legal copy in the past, you should have no problem finding a solution to your problem from the Kenwood Dealer that you purchased it from.

4.) IF you were looking for a way to obtain a legal copy, why didnt you say so to begin with?
With those things in mind... Your post appears to be asking for one of our members to give you pirated software. Again, As you were told in your warning, This site does not condone or support software piracy.

For that matter, your thread was deleted out of the moderation queue... It was never publicly posted... So nobody here has any idea what you're talking about.

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
This is why it's important new users read forum rules - on ANY forum they visit - and pay attention to Announcements such as the one that's above every forum in the Commercial and Professional category. That would have prevented anything like this from happening.

Announcement: Acquiring Radio Programming Software

We have strict policies here on questions pertaining to obtaining commercial radio programming software.And there are reasons for them. The Announcement is there for a reason and to prevent the need to ask.

Per the Announcement: If you are having trouble legally obtaining software please state so. I do not want any hurt feelings when your vague post is mistaken for a free request.

Status
Not open for further replies.