Warped Tour 06

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Is creating lots of EMS calls at Invesco this afternoon, DG medics are set up as usual but now calling in NGA, AC and AMR including the DG Xcars (BLS) for transports.

And that's even with it posted on myspace.com that body surfing will not be allowed in the Denver mosh pit.

Den-800 and Online

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
jfab said:
What EMS channel(s) are they on??

DG runs all these events on MCI ops and Special event channel.

Its also on my primary jimmnn Denver feed.

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Now double and triple loading the BLS cars bet they'll be happy when these bands are out of town.

Jim<

cstockmyer

Is there a reasion why they held this concert during the day? Most are at night right?

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
cstockmyer said:
Is there a reasion why they held this concert during the day? Most are at night right?

It's an all day event. Party>>

Jim<

cstockmyer

jimmnn said:
Is creating lots of EMS calls at Invesco this afternoon, DG medics are set up as usual but now calling in NGA, AC and AMR including the DG Xcars (BLS) for transports.

And that's even with it posted on myspace.com that body surfing will not be allowed in the Denver mosh pit.

Den-800 and Online

Jim<

I am not sure witch is more interesting, all the EMS calls, or the fact Jim knows about myspace...lol.

Last edited:

cstockmyer

Ok so you can all stop the PM's asking why I am bashing Jim. It was more just to point out that Jim knows a ton of stuff, nothing more.

evilklown

No harm done the way i see it

cstockmyer said:
Ok so you can all stop the PM's asking why I am bashing Jim. It was more just to point out that Jim knows a ton of stuff, nothing more.
It was just a little sarcasim nothing more i am sure jim is uneffected by it.... Keep up the good work Jim :)

fairrpe86

A lot of people there were stupid to say the least and didnt even think to drink water or eat anything during the day. I personally saw about 20 people collapse due to dehydration of exhaustion. As far as the crwod surfing went, as far as I could tell, they did nothing to stop it. It was like in years past, they let them do it then the event staff at the front pulled them down once the crowd ended.

funcritter

Gosh, I'm late to the party, didn't even know the concert was even here. Of course I have no idea who most of the bands even are. It would have been cool to listen to the scanner during this though.

Status
Not open for further replies.